- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 gross per year
Junior Recruitment Consultant
- Tech Sector
Bristol City Centre
We are working with an exceptional company who specialise in talent acquisition within the tech sector.
Our client has a strong history of excellence, and their clients include top high street retail brands.
This company is renowned for retaining standards of absolute integrity in everything that they do, priding themselves on promoting 'family culture' and positivity throughout their workplace.
Furthermore, our client isn't your average company who promise the world and never follow through, they go the extra mile for both client and candidate: employees receive 2% of overall company earnings through quarterly bonuses
- but only if their candidates consistently rate them 4/5 + stars.
This job is ideal for someone with experience in the tech sector looking to move away from stifling corporate companies and instead work for a smaller, dedicated team.
This role entails no KPIs or strict targets, cutting out micromanagement and allowing you greater working flexibility and autonomy.
You will occupy a warm desk, sourcing and placing the very best talent, whilst maintaining reliable relationships with candidates and clients alike.
What are the benefits?
- Brand new, beautiful, innovative office space
- NO commission threshold
- 20% commission on everything billed
- Office dogs
- Communal breakfasts
- Finish early and beer Fridays
- Regular team incentives and social events
- Highly flexible working hours
- Personalised, constructive feedback regularly
- hard work never goes unnoticed
Our ideal candidate?
- 6 months minimum recruitment experience, ideally in the tech sector
- Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Intelligent, bright individual
- Eager to learn and develop the business
- Personable and friendly
- Creative and inquisitive