- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Junior Software Project Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
This role is for a Junior Project Manager or a Software Developer looking to get in to Project Management.
TEC Partners are pleased to be managing a great opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join a growing and passionate team. Our client is one of Cambridge's most exciting start-ups who are developing digital products for the medical industry and health sector. They are after a tech-savvy project manager who will be responsible for the management of day-to-day operations across a variety of projects. These will include the development of digital products, online tools, web applications and much more.
This is a great opportunity either for a junior project manager to develop their career, or for an experienced Software Developer to make the jump to Project Management.
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience managing or working on multiple projects
- Strong stakeholder management
- Content Management systems exposure
- Understanding or web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of Information Architecture
- UX best practice
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Developing work schedules
- Develop Project plans and monitor progress
- Work with teams to design and develop a variety of digital projects
- Relationship management or projects stakeholders
- Oversee the management of sprints, stand-ups and releases in an Agile framework
- Responsible for supporting documentation
- Working as part of a team to win new business
Our client is a growing business and in return are offering a competitive benefits package including an annually reviewed competitive salary, annual profit share scheme, Perkbox benefits package, free parking, company pension and a flexible working environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP to ensure they are put forward for consideration.
- ms project
- project manager