- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Junior Sous Chef - Luxury Hotel - Chelsea - £27,000pa 40hr +O/T
Due to the popularity of this site and the plans to drive the site forward in 2020 we are looking for a strong Junior Sous Chef to join the team.
This is a stunning all suites hotel! Plans in place for an extensive bar and restaurant refurbishment in 2020 and the brasserie style restaurant is moving toward a more fine dinning offering. Everything here is made fresh onsite across the kitchen and pastry kitchen. A large team and strict work life balance procedure are in place so it's straight shifts, 40 hour contracts and paid overtime.
Weddings, events are also a big part of the business here, so some banqueting experience is going to be helpful!
* 5 days out of 7
* 40 hour week contract
* £27,000 per annum
* Straight shits
* Paid overtime
* Stunning site
* Opportunity to develop with the group
* Fantastic benefits package
* Working alongside senior chefs, aiding the day to day operation of the kitchen
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen adheres to the highest cleanliness standards
* Ensuring junior staff members are learning and being supported
* Helping with the development of the food offering
The ideal Junior Sous Chef will be;
* NVQ trained with experience working within quality fresh food environment
* Creative and driven
* Organised, clean and tidy
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Willingness to learn
* Be adaptable and willing to cover as required
This position is paying £27,000 per annum and provides a truly excellent working environment
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.