- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Working in a supportive role to the Executive Head Pastry Chef, to ensure a smooth and effective running of the day to day pastry kitchen operation. Proactively working to ensure operating efficiencies practiced by all associates in the kitchen. Work collaboratively with the kitchen management team to achieve optimum financial returns for the company, whilst ensuring the highest levels of employee and guest satisfaction. Train and work with all levels of chefs in order to prepare, cook and present food according to the resort standard recipes. Motivate and encourage the team to deliver consistent quality food products
* Participate effectively in the kitchen management team, undertaking all required projects, tasks and activities to deliver team
* To implement agreed recipes for all pastry items (including ice-creams, sauces, and bakery)
* To ensure all department SOPs and Risk Assessments are up to date and maintained in a department training manual
* To assist in the setting up and implementation of training records for the pastry team
* To work with the Head Pastry Chef to implement a succession, development and promotion plan for the pastry team
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK is essential
* Must be able to communicate freely, precisely and eloquently in the local language, verbally and written
* Minimum two years Chef de Partie experience required. Prior supervisory experience required.
* The candidate should be able to work in a team and also show leadership qualities.
* Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
* Uniforms - a uniform will be provided and selected items will be laundered at the Company's expense.
* Meals On duty - you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty on the Resort.
* Explore Program - Ambassador discounted room rates, available to you and your immediate family.
* Employee Assistance Programme – offering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
* Resort Facilities - free use of resort facilities including the Spa Pool & Gym and Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
* On-going company Training and Development.