- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Are you a developer with some exposure to both client and server development? Perhaps a graduate with 6 months - 2 years experience who wants a more challenging role? Or someone without a degree who can show relevant experience and capability with coding?
Then Read On...
We are looking for a developer to join our fantastic clients team due to an expanding customer base and software products. They provide robust software solutions for rail companies to help improve their efficiency and profitability.
Our client also offers exceptional support in gaining appropriate professional accreditations and provides an environment in which you can develop your software development skills in a variety of different areas.
- Experienced in a high-level language such as Java or C#
- Experienced in client and server development
- Experienced in taking software through to delivery
- Passionate about software development
- Capable of learning new skills quickly
- Friendly and trustworthy
- Understanding of the responsibility that comes with having access to sensitive data
- Able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal form
- Experience of working in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of using Jira
- Experience of using Git Source Control
- Salary £32,000 - £35,000
- An environment where your abilities will be nurtured and your opinions are welcomed
- Training to fill the gaps in systems knowledge as required for the right candidate
- A flexible and friendly work environment
- 25 days annual leave pro rata plus statutory bank holidays
- 35-hour working week plus a 1-hour lunch break with flexibility around hours