- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
Key Account Administrator
NJR are currently working with a leading engineering company who manufactures speciality products for the Rail, Oil & Gas and Marine industries and due to their ever expanding growth have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Working from their offices based in Liverpool you will be supporting the manager in all areas of Customer Service
- liaising with a Global client base in the Oil and Gas and related industries; whilst working closely with the Account Managers to support and maintain relationships with customers
- First point of contact for incoming enquiries from a variety of channels
- emails, phone calls, website requests, helping customers make choices that are right for them.
- Gain detailed product and services knowledge
- Provide accurate information to all enquiries
- Work in a team to drive continuous improvements in internal processes and customer experience
- Assist with filing, documentation destruction, archiving, and other types of admin work
- Providing support to our Account Managers ensuring they have everything they need to gain new business
- Dealing with agents and distributors, managing Worldwide stock locations
- Processing orders, managing lead time and documentation efficiently
- Maintaining existing customer relationships
- First line of contact for complaints and managing the solution effectively
- Other additional administration duties as required
The successfully candidate will need to have proven experience working as a Customer Service Advisor
- Preferably within an Engineering or Manufacturing Business to Business environment with knowledge of customer management systems (CRM). You will have solid communication and articulation skills and a high level of competency in Word, Outlook and Excel.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail.
It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9707