- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Brewster Partners are currently supporting a manufacturing company based in Doncaster with a ket account manager.
Due to growth they are now looking for someone with a keen eye for business development and growth within a successful company, joining one other team member this is a great opportunity to join a new team.
These are required immediately
We are looking for a talented Internal Account Manager to join an expanding team and help us to continue and create long-term, trusting relationships with existing customer base and new customers alike.
The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Will need to learn all the technical aspects and key features of our extensive product range and have the confidence and ability to sell the product based on its true value.
- Will need to acquire an excellent understanding of the Construction Market including all relevant competitors and products.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate with customers and prospects to grow sales and maximise profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer base.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly sales to the Sales Manager.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with External Sales Managers to identify and grow opportunities within assigned territories.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven work experience in B2B Tele-Sales/Account Management role.
- Experience working within the Tools/Construction industry is preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key decision makers at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience with CRM software is preferred (full training will be provided).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to work both individually and as part of a team to help the Company achieve its targets
There is a monthly bonus on top of the basic salary should target be met
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- B2B sales
- customer service
- business development
- internal accounts
- build relationships
- increase sales