- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- Welwyn Garden City
Do you have Account Management experience within the horticultural industry?
My client are looking for a methodical, precise and numbers driven Account Manager to join their team. You will bring with you passion and a friendly face for all customers.
Job Title: Key Account Manager - Horticultural Industry
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours
What you'll be doing…
- Proactively account managing a number of clients' portfolios to maximise sales whilst building trust and respect
- Managing the workload for each client, managing the inbox and attending meetings
- Travelling to meetings to tender for new works, including pricing and preparing proposals
- Obtaining best pricing from suppliers/ sub-contractors and agreeing margins within short timeframes
- Understanding contract documentation and completing any documentation that needs submitting
- Upsell any facilities management services to existing contracts
- MUST have Account Management experience in the horticultural/ ground maintenance experience
What's in it for you…
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Competitive commission
- Free Parking
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.