- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a long established care home based in the Darlington area. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter to join their team on a Temporary on•going basis.
This is the ideal role for a Kitchen Porter looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for providing a high standard of food hygiene.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning and organising the kitchen
- Maintaining a high standard of service at all times
- Making sure that Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times
- Working flexible hours throughout the weekTo be considered for the role of Kitchen Porter you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The flexibility around working days
- The willingness to learn new skillsTo apply for the role of Kitchen Porter, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Kitchen Porter, Cleaning, Kitchen, Hotel, Food, Chef De Partie, Commis Chef, Hotel, Kitchen, Restaurant, Catering, Cooking, Food, Chef De Partie, Chef, Cook, Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, Food Service