- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £36,000.00 gross per year
I am looking for a KS2 Teacher to teach either a year 4 or 5 class in an Aylesbury Church of England school.
The school believe in every child being valued and encourages them all to develop at their own pace with the ability to challenge themselves further. They have students that maintain a strong awareness of a multicultural society and believe in building strong links among the staff, school, church and the wider village.
They have had a recent Ofsted report and the school toninues to be good -Pupils feel proud to be part of the school and their community. When asked about what they like about school, one pupil commented, 'It's a nice place to come and learn; it's an important part of my life.'
The year 6 children take care of their "buddies" in reception which is a strong feature of keeping together as a community no matter their age.
The successful candidate will
- Hold a QTS
- Excellent classroom skills and knowledge
- A passion for working with young children
- Be able to provide details for two professional references
- Be punctual and reliable
What do we offer?
- We undertake full compliance and AWR
- Offer a workplace pension
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will offer ongoing support
- Competitive weekly pay rates
- Assessment only route option to gain a QTS
*Salary range is dependant on experience
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
How to apply?
If you believe this is what you're looking for then send in your CV and hopefully we'll see you in an interview soon!