- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- City of Westminster
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic KS3 Teacher / Key Stage 3 Teacher to join a wonderful special needs school located in Westminster. The role will be within a Key Stage 3 Classroom on a long-term, temporary basis although the appointed individual has the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract at the end of the duration of the role. The In regards to the school, they pride themselves on offering pupils a positive and nurturing environment that promotes success, academically and personally.
About the Role
• KS3 Teacher / Key Stage 3 Teacher
• Long-term, temporary role with the potential of a permanent contract
• Covering classroom-based tasks within KS3/Key Stage 3.
• Salary for the role: M Scale (Depending on experience)
About the School
• Part of a federation of schools within the local area
• Small class sizes with up to 10 students in each; teaching staff have various supporting staff within the classrooms at all times
• Wide-ranging, balanced curriculum that the school make use of to promote each students success
• Located in Westminster; around local transport links, making it an easier commute
In order to be considered for this role, the KS3 Teacher / Key Stage 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number LXD6890.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.