- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.00 - £10.00 gross per hour
Temporary Laboratory Assistant
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a Laboratory Assistant to join an experienced pharmaceutical team in manufacturing and development of recombinant proteins, in a 3 month temporary position.
My client is looking for a graduate with laboratory experience to provide technical support to their teams. An additional duty will include protein purification for candidates with a demonstrable technical skill set.
Key duties of the role include:
1) Reagent preparation
2) Calibrating/maintaining equipment
3) Maintaining stocks of consumables, ordering replacement stocks
4) Wash and sterilise laboratory ware
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
1) Educated to degree level within a relevant scientific field
2) Experience of working in a laboratory environment
3) Experienced in using the main Microsoft Office programmes.
4) Knowledge/experience of protein purification
5) Excellent communication skills
6) Time management