- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Do you have 5 years + experience working within the Food Production industry? Do you have experience with working on a Quality Management System? Do you have experience in microbiological and chemistry testing? If so, I would love to hear from you…
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Laboratory Manager you are responsible for ensuring that you and everyone within your team works to a consistently high standard to ensure the safety, integrity, legality and quality of the product from start to finish.
- To carry out analysis on processed and finished products.
- To ensure result records are completed and any out of spec results are reported to managers.
- Mange the schedules for servicing.
- Carry out internal audits.
- Manage and maintain laboratory accreditation.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Technical food manufacturing and processing understanding.
- Experience of microbiological and chemical testing.
- Experience of a Quality Management system.
- 5 years’ experience within the food industry.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Market Leader in their products and sector
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.