- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15,000.00 - £16,400.00 gross per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician within a rapidly expanding company within the Newmarket area. As the Laboratory Technician you will be working as part of the organic / inorganic teams.
As the Laboratory Technician you will:
- Prepare samples and data
- Run instrumentation for sample testing
- Assist in the maintenance of analytical instrumentation
- Maintain, store and label stocks
- Meet deadlines
- Be A-level or degree level qualified
As the Laboratory Technician you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- MS Office - Intermediate
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a high target driven environment
If you are looking to work as a Laboratory Technician in a company which provides excellent inhouse training, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us if this role appeals to you.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or 'like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.