- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HUNTINGDON PE28, GB
Do you want to join a global pharmaceutical company that will train and develop you?
Do you enjoy working within a laboratory?
Would you like to train as a Laboratory Technician?
As one of the world’s premier Contract Research Organisations, Envigo’s mission is to help build a
healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organizations.
As a Laboratory Technician within our Cell and Molecular Science team based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire you will play at integral part in achieving our mission by providing laboratory based technical support to colleagues working on studies.
Whilst training you will learn a broad range of standard technical laboratory skills and techniques including how to conduct Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) studies.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all data produced is in accordance with current regulations
- Meeting deadlines by effectively planning and completing routine and assigned tasks
- Ensuring quality through accurate data recording and performing quality control checks following appropriate training
- Taking responsibility for routine tasks e.g. maintenance of cell stocks, reagent/media preparation, calibration checks, slide preparation
- Conducting regular stock takes in relevant laboratory areas and order appropriate lab products
The skills and experience we are looking for are:
- GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths, English and Science
- Team working skills
- Effective communication skills
- Interest in science
If you are looking for a role where you will receive first class training and have the opportunity to develop and progress, then we would like to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time