- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DERBYSHIRE DERBYSHIRE
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading sterilisation company based in Derbyshire. This role is a permanent position.
Experience in Gas Chromatography and degree qualified in either Chemistry or Science would be very desirable for this role.
- Undertake laboratory tasks using defined procedures as directed by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Responsibility of being the 'Chemical Hygiene Officer'.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Support the laboratory with general duties.
- Assist with customer validations.
- Liaise with customers regarding testing enquiries.
- Ensure that all laboratory tasks are performed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Knowledge/Education and Training:
- Academic degree or equivalent in an appropriate Science discipline.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous industry Laboratory Experience.
- Laboratory experience in industry and familiar with working within an ISO 9001/17025 Environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46045 n all correspondence.