- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.45 - £11.45 gross per hour
Our client is currently looking for experienced Labourers in the Leeds area to work on several large ongoing commercial projects.
The contracts are already underway and is due to last between 2 and 4 months for the right candidate.
- General labouring
- Cleaning site
- Mixing mortar
- Basic fixes
- Assisting Tradesmen with various parts of packages
- Learning and applying new skills as required
- Following instructions
- Experience in commercial build sites is advantageous
- Tickets such as Face Fit / Asbestos Awareness / First Aid and/or IPAF are advantageous but not essential.
Candidates must be prepared to provide two strong references and complete registration form upon applying. Please call Nathan or Jacob on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.