- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: Provide general labouring support in the execution of works that are assigned on a day to day basis. To carry out low level maintenance tasks and provide labour support as required
* Manual handling of furniture, equipment and stores (heavy lifting required)
* General cleaning within the Garrison, including but not limited to:
* Clearing of general rubbish and waste
* Emptying of litter bins and litter picking
* Collection and movement of recycling waste
* Assist workforce in executing remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment.
Experience Skills Required:
* Full valid UK driving licence.
* Proven ability to prioritise tasks, pay attention to detail and work proactively and independently.
* A proactive "can do" attitude and a good level of fitness, able to undertake manual handling.
Closing Date: 05 January 2020
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.
Role: Labourer (LAB619)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Tidworth, Wiltshire,
Apply for this job now.