- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting in Leicestershire for a Land Development Surveyor and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining their team as a Land Development Surveyor you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to their Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
They are seeking a dynamic property professional to join their Land Development Team as a Land Development Surveyor. The Team is part of Their Land & Natural Resources Division which manages Their real estate portfolio. The Development Surveyor will be joining the successful in-house LDT delivering strategic land development, infill and alternative use projects throughout the UK.
The following skills are required:
- Motivated self-starter
- A passion for adding value to a development portfolio
- A relevant property based degree and some experience of working in a similar position
- MRICS accreditation or working towards this or an equivalent qualification
What will you be responsible for?
Joining their team as a Land Development Surveyor, you will be supporting their Development Managers on live projects to maximise returns and value from the real estate portfolio for shareholders. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading project teams throughout the UK to deliver development opportunities and realising value through the appropriate exit strategy, depending on experience.
- Assessing the diverse national property portfolio to identify: immediate redevelopment opportunities; and, strategic land sites which can be promoted through the local plan process
- Management of external managing agents, land and property owners/developers, tenants, consultants and Planning Authorities
Their people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads they drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals they live in and work in. They are very proud of their history and what makes us the company they are today. They also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue their growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of their industry They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. They’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join their team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Land Development Surveyor, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- ms project
- real estate