- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED KINGDOM
More than 100,000! That’s the number of people in the UK who have Multiple Sclerosis. Our Neuroscience team is rapidly expanding to meet the needs of our portfolio, enabling us to bring our treatments to patients in this fascinating therapy area.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides input to the brand strategy processes in-line with Global/CPO direction, i.e. Unified Patient Journey (UPJ), Integrated Product Strategy (IPS), operational brand plan
• Optimizes channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs
• Prioritises appropriate targeting, positioning and messaging across all customer segments
• Monitors and controls expenditure of own activities, in line with agreed budget
• Supports development and tracking of sales forecasts, under direction from leadership team
• Identifies specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence and understanding of disease areas Develops and implements promotional tools, e.g. sales aids
• Implements marketing tactics and marketing mix, tracking effectiveness through defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Executes the national/international key opinion leader (KOL) development programme
• Proactively shares best practices across the organisation
• Drives consistent execution of brand strategy through the cross-functional team, ensuring understanding, alignment, ownership and buy-in
• Manages effective agency partnerships
• Monitors business performance and external environment via appropriate tools and takes corrective action as required to meet business objectives
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research.
• Professional qualification in marketing desirable (e.g. CIM)
• Operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working, Top UK Employer, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We announced we will have a new HQ in London; a new state-of-the-art office at The Westworks, in White City. Four business divisions (pharmaceuticals, oncology, Global Drug Development and Novartis Business Services) will be able to come together in one purpose-designed environment. The site will be ready for us by the end of Q4 2019.
For the sixth consecutive year, Novartis been certified a ‘Top Employer’ in the UK (2014-2019)!
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Location United Kingdom
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Lt
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.