- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,000.00 - £44,000.00 gross per year
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Auditor with one of our public-sector clients.
We are looking for a highly skilled professional with positive attitude who will bring systematic and disciplined approach to the independent evaluation of existing systems and procedures.
In this role you will be a subject matter expert who will provide advice and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of client's governance, risk management and controls.
- Educated to Degree level, SCQF level 11, in a relevant discipline.
- Professional accountancy or internal audit qualification with current membership of a Consultancy Committee of Audit Bodies (CCAB) Institute or other appropriate body (e.g. Institute of Internal Audit, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy).
- Significant experience of developing and implementing modern risk based internal audit techniques.
- Proven experience of negotiating influencing to achieve positive outcomes.
- High levels of understanding of Corporate Governance and Risk and control environments.
- Experience of engagement with senior stakeholders and partners on Audit improvement.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position