- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead Business Analyst - 90227111
Posting Range:20 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Business Analyst
Barclays Foundation Services (BFS) is one of three strategic pillars delivering a bank-wide transformational programme in line with Barclays Transformation Agenda. As a Business Analyst, you’ll be providing support to identify, quantify, plan and control business design and analysis related activity in order to support the high performance delivery of the project/programme.
What will you be doing?
• Analysis during project scoping (gap analysis, data analysis, data modelling, key drivers/objectives)
• Stakeholder analysis
• Strategy analysis
• Business partner collaboration to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
• Undertake & leverage data analysis for identification of opportunities and recommending options, and associated costs
• Business process analysis & improvement
What we’re looking for:
• Business Analysis of technology and operational change delivery experience
• Broad IT domain experience and basic understanding of information technology
• Demonstrate analytical skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Demonstrate ability to manipulate data in MS Excel; proficient with MS Suite of applications or equivalent
Where will you be working?
• Radbroke Hall is a hidden gem in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and home to our 3,200-strong team
• As we’re based in the country side, we have accommodated many facilities including our subsidized canteen, onsite Starbucks café, Tennis and Squash Courts, Gym and shop
• We have a really open, friendly culture here at Radbroke and sense of community.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.