- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Lead Business Analyst - Team Lead - £60,000 + 20% Bonus + 16% Pension
Lead Business Analyst - Team Lead - Manchester (MediaCity)
A Lead Business Analyst / Team Lead is urgently required to join a successful global online business who supply data & streaming services based in MediaCity. The successful Lead Business Analyst / Team Lead will be responsible for providing senior-level business analysis support to project delivery and will also line manage the Business Analysis team split across 2 UK offices.
In the role as Lead Business Analyst / Team Lead you will also need to collaborate with all stakeholders and define the requirements, goals and objectives of projects and also work closely with Product Owners and the Software Development teams to drive agile principles and processes. With a salary up to £60,000 per annum and a fantastic benefits package which includes a Bonus (up to 20%), Pension (Up to 16%), Healthcare it is a great role and package to consider!
As Lead Business Analyst / Team Lead you will ideally have skills/experience within:
- Proven experience of Line or Team management such as resource management, objective setting, recruitment and coaching
- Experienced with: user story writing, product vision and objective user journeys, stakeholder analysis, competitor analysis, business process modelling, story map development, story backlog management.
- Proven experience of Agile development methodologies (knowledge of Scrum essential).
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management experience
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships.
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies and development toolsets.
- Understanding and experience of the full project life-cycle and structured development processes.
- Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports.
- An understanding of relevant web-application technologies - HTML/CSS/JS/XML etc.
The successful Lead Business Analyst / Team Lead would report into the Change Manager and would be part of the Project Management team responsible for managing and delivering a range of large scale delivery projects across the business.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this Lead Business Analyst / Team Leadrole situated in MediaCity then please send me your CV to
Alternatively send me your CV to scott.carline @ circlerecruitment. com
Additionally you can call me on for a confidential discussion.
Lead Business Analyst - Team Lead - Manchester (MediaCity) - £60,000 + 20% Bonus + 16% Pension
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- User Stories
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Senior Business Analyst
- User Journey
- Business Analysis Manager
- ms project