- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £90,000.00 - £100,000.00 gross per year
- BELFAST - ANTRIM
Lead DevOps Architect (up to 100k)
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global product company who are looking to hire a Lead DevOps Architect. As a recent entrant to the Belfast market, the company has around 140 employees in total and are growing the team based in Belfast. It is a perfect time to join as it has the start up feel but with the security of a well established company.
As the Lead DevOps Architect you will be the person in charge of leading the Culture change throughout the organization. You will be working closely with the engineers to bring them along the journey and help establish best working practices. You will be in charge of automating pipeline and making sure all pieces of the puzzle fit together.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- DevOps experience
- Experience in Automating Pipelines using automation tools (Jenkins, asnible)
- Experience with TFS
- Docker or Kubernetes experience would be ideal but not essential
- Strong Linux or Windows knowledge
- Great communications skills
- Be able to take a step back and see the wider picture rather than just be a “doer”
Due to this role being a key hire for the company they are flexible in terms of experience but would be between 85k-100k. They also offer a relaxed environment along with possibly of working from home for a couple of days if needed.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.