- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The LeadDevOpsProgrammer role willbe focussed on maintaining a high QoL for thedevelopmentteam.This will involve working closely with all disciplines and leading the DevOps team toidentify, design, implement and maintain the asset pipelines,toolsand build processfor the whole project. Strong communication skills will be paramount to interact effectively with a wide group of discipline experts. The game will be developed on Unreal 4, so any custom tools will be in addition (and connected) to tools Unreal already provides.
This position is based in Guildford and you will report to the Technical Director.
What will you do?
- Manage the DevOps Team
- Have input into code tests for engineering roles
- Ensure team follows tech procedures
- Ensure DevOps documentation is well written and maintained
- Input on technical design
- Gather DevOps requirements fromall disciplines.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years programming experience.
- Commercial DevOps experience
- Loves working in small, cross-disciplined feature teams.
- Passionate abouttooling, improving development practices.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong familiarity with Unreal 4 toolchains.
- Experience working with highly distributed teams
- Experience operating a live free-to-play game service
- ms project