- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION About Us: At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy.With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deployingindustry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionizedenergy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer,cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solvecustomer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being ofour workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels tobring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity andinclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people aredeveloped, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid ofthe tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the wayfor a new energy future.
Role Summary: BentlyNevada is a leading global supplier of products and services for assessing andensuring the mechanical and thermodynamic health of industrial equipment. Thecompany maintains nearly 100 offices in the principal industrial centers of 43countries, serving a broad base of more than 25,000 customers in the powergeneration, petrochemical, and numerous other industries. Bently Nevada is partthe BHGE Oil & Gas business.
BentlyNevada Supporting Service Agreements (SSA) are a key business growth area inAberdeen and center around the installation, commissioning and optimization ofthe System 1 and Smart Signal software platforms, to deliver remote monitoring,diagnostics and consultancy.
- Primary services point of contact within the customer’s organisation for the BHGE Bently Nevada product line.
- · Develop and refine the System 1 installations to be best in class for 1stline remote monitoring and diagnostics of covered assets.
- · Define contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in conjunction with Sales Manager/Customer.
- · Implement / update SSA project schedule into service team schedule.
- · Ensure all aspects of SSA are executed in accordance with contract commitments (including KPI status and customer satisfaction).
- · Carry out SSA contract review meetings to schedule (minimum quarterly).
- · Complete / update a quarterly SSA review scorecard and review with regional SSA operations leader.
- · Lead quarterly meetings with relevant salesperson to discuss SSA execution, ROI and future opportunities.
- · Presentation of ROI case histories to senior customer personnel, covering EHS, Production and Maintenance impact.
- · Review and report monthly SAP financial performance for SSA project (cost / margin).
- · Continuously develop SSA execution strategy to improve quality, duration of contract deliverables and variable cost productivity.
- · On-going review of Condition Monitoring techniques to identify opportunities for improvement using current / new technology or by developing processes.
- · Identify upsell opportunities for growth of SSA scope and other hardware, software and service pull-through sales.
- · Training and mentoring of less senior/experienced SSA Site Leads and MDS Engineers with technical development plans in conjunction with the Western Europe MDS Technical Leader.
- · Assist in development of and delivery of MDS training courses for internal engineers and customers Qualifications/Requirements: A4-yearcollege degree is required. A BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalentisneeded.
- Multiple years’ experience in machinery diagnostics and condition based maintenance.
- VA ISO Level II certified.
- Demonstrateconfidence andassurancedealingwithpeople.
- Excellentwrittenandoralcommunicationskillstoconveytechnicalconceptsto businessandtechnical personnel.
- Knowledge ofrotatingmachineryoperationandcontrolssystems.
- Knowledge of O&G Upstream/Downstream processes.
- Knowledge ofmachineryprotectionandmanagementsystems. DesiredCharacteristics:
- Knowledge ofBentlyNevadaproductsandservices.
- Demonstrable experience ofvibrationanalysisor10yearsindustry(energyand/oroil &gas)experience.
- MSc in an engineering discipline is preferred
- Membership in a technical society such as IMechE, BINDT or Vibration Institute. AdvertStart date: 11thDecember 2019
Closingdate: 17thJanuary 2020
Salary: Competitive Locations: Aberdeen This isyour opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined andbe part of a truly diverse organization
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law.Learnmore
Career Level Experienced Apply Now
- ms project