- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead PMO Analyst - 90221643
Posting Range:11 Feb 2019 - Ongoing
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Our two clearly defined divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, provide diversification by business line, geography and customer, enhancing financial resilience and helping to contribute to the delivery of consistent returns through the business cycle. We have a strong core business with exciting prospects, well positioned to deliver long-term value for our shareholders.
Consistent with the objective of delivering long-term sustainable value for all our stakeholders, we have developed our Shared Growth Ambition – our approach to citizenship and the sustainability of the business model we operate. The aim is to make decisions and do business that provides our clients and customers, and the communities which we serve, with access to a prosperous future.
The delivery of our strategy is underpinned by the energy, commitment and passion of our people, and we are clear on our common purpose: to help people achieve their ambitions, in the right way.
About Risk, Finance and Treasury Technology
Risk, Finance and Treasury Technology provides Change Delivery and Run for all Services, Products and Applications utilised across the Risk, Treasury and Finance Functions. RFT Technology supports all Operations and Technology activities in line with Group Strategy.
About RFT PIO PMO
The Program Integration Office is responsible for Project and Programme Delivery across the RFT organisation. The PMO team provides all PMO services to Projects and Programmes direct and as a Central team providing guidance, support, advice and information across the RFT deliveries. The Central Team provides transparency of Governance and Control including oversight of Technology delivery controls, Tools and Process, plus Management Information across the PIO deliveries, whilst ensuring compliance to the Delivery Control Standard and identifying and managing issues which impact our compliance to the standard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Overall purpose of role
• Be a Subject Matter Expert on the project management controls and governance and the provision of rich Management Information through reporting tools to support programme/portfolio and project managers as well as senior stakeholders.
• Become SME providing support and guidance on project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques to programme/portfolio managers and their teams
• Provide SME capability for project governance and control processes, including production of support materials to assist PM community.
• Accountable for relationships with other business areas sharing business knowledge and expertise to resolve issues as necessary, making recommendations and agreeing improvements to procedures and working practices.
• Contribute to the development and production of daily, weekly monthly MI reports through a variety of tools including Excel, PowerPoint and online dashboards
• Develop, maintain and update Functions intranet site as a global central repository and communications tool for Functions.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
Key stakeholders include:
• RFT and Functions Technology PM / PMO community
• RFT and Functions Technology Leadership team
• Process Control and Project Office Manager
Coordinate relationships with and between key stakeholders, for any questions or queries relating to the design, management and implementation of business change and support stakeholders when migrating onto a new change management governance process.
Maintain and actively
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.