- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
Lead Software Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000 + medical + dental + 33 days holiday + 8% pension
Are you looking to join a company launching an industry changing medical robot with cutting edge software? You will lead small project teams while remaining hands on and creating cutting edge software and be the go to technical person!
This is an excellent time to join in an unprecedented period of growth while the company scale up for global launch of their highly anticipated medical robot. Core software is written in C++, C, Python, any experience in these is highly advantageous.
The company are one of the most exciting in the country, are expanding rapidly and producing cutting edge software and engineering that is revolutionising their industry! They look after their team and provide a fun and vibrant place to work.
This would suit a senior or lead engineer looking to be the go to person for software projects in state of the art robotics. There is excellent career and technical progression here as well as the opportunity to be part of a passionate team working on tech that will save lives worldwide.
- Lead a project team of around 5 Software Engineers
- 60% hands on software developing, 40% leading the team
- Contribute to innovative and cutting edge software
- Team will be using, C, C++, Python
- Experience in leadership in an Agile environment
- Experience in at least one of C, C++, Python
- Looking for leadership with hands on development as well
- Wants to join an innovative and rapidly expanding company
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment
- ms project