- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead Software Engineer
Our client provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
They specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector.
They focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our client believe in Information for Good.
Position: Software Engineering Lead
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the role:
As our clients Software Engineering Lead, you'll be responsible for the lead design, maintenance and programming of their Open Banking solution which covers an end to end screening process, a Bank API Hub, Reporting and Data Delivery!
You'll be working closely with the Architecture team to design technical roadmaps and implement the design and development of exciting new features on their products.
- Working with Senior Developers and Architects to design new products or enhancements / changes to our Open Banking Solutions.
- Leading and mentoring a team of Developers and Testers in an Agile environment.
- Ensuring development best practice is carried out.
- Review processes / systems to make better, to automate and streamline.
- Strong Microsoft stack software development skills (C#, .Net, SQL, MVC, Entity Framework).
- Previous experience in database development and design using SQL Server or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, TDD and Continuous Integration.
- Azure Development knowledge or experience.
What's in it for you?
You will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; their TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
You may have experience of the following: Software Engineering Lead, Lead Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Software Development Manager, etc.
- sql server