- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
Lead UX / UI Designer, Central Reading (parking available) £60k to £70k plus bonus
Avanti Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a leading financial technology company based in Central Reading. They have 2 opportunities for Senior or Lead UX / UI Designers to help to shape the entire UX offering. The company work with some huge global finance and banking institutions so the scope of the role is huge. If you take pride in your portfolio of UI Design and UX Design and process, and want to take on a challenging role in a talented team this could be a fantastic opportunity.
You will deliver user experiences that impress customers with product excellence and innovation. Your design solutions will be key to the ongoing success of the UX team.
They have an opportunity to be based entirely from the Reading office, and an opportunity which requires travel to London and Geneva so depends on your preference.
- Design the User Experience of huge software platforms
- Conduct User research associated with user goals, behaviours and needs
- Apply a Design Thinking approach and Design first principles
- Lead initiatives and work collaboratively with product owners, developers and other UX Design Team members
- Practice Lean UX principles creating rough sketches, paper prototypes
- Translate sketches/wireframes into fully functional prototypes
- Produce high-quality graphics and contribute to a Design System that reflects an intelligent and consistent UI product offering
- Inspire your fellow designers to produce innovative UI designs
- Exceptional visual and interaction design skills for product applications
- Deep understanding of the user-centric design process
- High-proficiency with contemporary tools for producing specifications, flow diagrams and functional prototypes
- Client/stakeholder management, and a thorough understanding of UX strategy and design best practice
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please apply online now. Feel free to contact Mike Walton at Avanti for further information.