- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Learner Data Compliance Coordinator
£27500 pa + Bonus plus excellent package
Our client a specialist training provider offering training and services for the industrial and life sciences industry apprenticeships across England. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their highly successful (and growing) teams at their Warrington office.
They have an opportunity for an individual with apprenticeship training provider experience to coordinate their data submissions to the ESFA and maintain compliance with ESFA funding guidance.
Reporting to the Quality Manager and working closely with the delivery team you will oversee the apprentice's learner journey in terms of data collection, submission and funding claim.
Their Warrington offices offer a great working environment with on-site car parking, serviced by local buses and less than 10 minutes' walk from a main train station.
Purpose of this role is as follows:
Collection, input, submission and analysis of accurate learner provider data to meet specific company and ESFA deadlines.
Produce data reports, managing data queries being responsible for data accuracy and problem solving.
Co-ordinate audit and inspection activities to ensure compliance with ESFA Ofsted requirements.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Proven working knowledge of Managing ESFA funding systems.
* Experience of Ofsted and SFA Audit inspections in relation to data.
* Experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship and FE delivery.
* Significant proven direct experience inputting and verifying, analyzing, reporting and resolving learner data.
* Confidence in discussing data documentation needs with individuals and businesses.
* Relevant IT qualifications and experience of using DSAT, ESFA HUB, LRS, EDS, Maytas, One File, BKSB and awarding body platforms.
The salary package on offer is £27500 plus Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Holiday buy back scheme and Healthcare
Please apply online to Morello Recruitment quoting reference M15078 or call Catherine Leonard or Cheryl Maroney for a confidential chat.
Morello Recruitment Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent specialialist recruitment business and are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy
Role: Learner Data Compliance Coordinator - Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire,
Apply for this job now.