- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £36,000.00 - £36,300.00 gross per year
Learning and Development Manager
£36,300 per annum
Purosearch have an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Manager to join a well established client and team. The role of Learning and Development manager will take responsibility for analysing, coordinating and delivering the Learning & Development needs of nursing teams whilst ensuring competence, quality and compliance is met.
My client will offer a competitive salary of £36,300 per annum and the following benefits:- • Fantastic Learning & Development opportunities
• Career opportunities within company
• Free DBS check
• Uniforms, drinks and parking provided.
• Pay review
• Hours of work- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Skills and Knowledge of the Learning and Development Manager
• Relevant nursing qualification
• A passion for learning & development
• Proven experience of working within nursing home services
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of IT systems
• Ability to drive to locations across the company
• Ability to undertake nursing shifts alongside the teams when required
Your role of the Learning and Development Manager
• To set, analyse need, promote, coordinate and deliver the quality expectations across nursing services with respect to learning & development.
• To provide support and mentoring to clinical teams.
• Provide hands on support/training where needed.
• Working with internal and external organisations.
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to the nursing homes in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Skegness and Scunthorpe and Solihull and will be based at the Head Office in Leicester.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply