- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £14.00 - £17.00 gross per hour
- WEST LONDON LONDON
A global organisation based in West London is looking for a strong Learning & Development Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years experience on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Define and facilitate the process of new training requirement
- Scheduling global new hire orientation programme
- Maintain and issue new hire training plans/checklists
- Responsible for data entry and materials for all courses
- Work with the training facilitators to ensure coverage of classroom-based events
- Follow-up on Learner non-attendance, taking actions as appropriate
- Maintain course catalogue and related documentation
- System and process owner for the learning management system
- Responsible for data input and archiving
- Build and produce Learning & Development reports and analytics
- Educated to Degree level is desirable
- Diverse experience of identifying, coordinating and managing training logistics/content
- Experience of conducting company surveys and gathering feedback
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and keep to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate - ability to operate media tools and equipment
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.