- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This role will primarily focus on the development and subsequent deployment and delivery of globally consistent training standards, procedures, and knowledge material to enable the broad spectrum of Corporate Security & ICoE stakeholders to build competency and capability both internal and external to Corporate Security and Investigations.
- Develop the training needs analysis in line with Corporate Security and Investigations (CSI) strategy ensuring a more integrated, aligned, Business first approach
- Design and develop a holistic training curriculum and plan for the CSI Community of Practice (CoP) members that is managed and tracked in myLearning and myLearning social incorporating all aspects of the Crisis & Continuity Learning Curriculum and Security Champions network
- In support of the Quality Assurance and Competency (QAC) Manager, identify training gaps and deliver solutions to address these gaps with innovative and smart ways of working to optimise delivery and reduce complexity for the end user
- Work with SMEs to support training delivery (i.e. basic investigations skills, iSight training, GEC academy, CCM)
- Review training materials provided by 3rd parties and other internal functions to determine relevance for the CSI CoP
- Modify or create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Monitor and maintain training programmes and manuals to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in content and delivery to aid simplicity and speed
- Conduct F2F and virtual training sessions as well as seek alternative methods of training delivery (social, informal etc.)
- Support the QAC manager to develop an onboarding & recruitment plan
- Develop an employee awareness programme to continue to demystify investigation
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
About the company