- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65.00 - £80.00 gross per hour
Supply Learning Support Assistant - Special School, Chelmsford.
I am currently working with schools in the Chelmsford area and seeking Supply Learning Support Assistants.
We are looking for no obligation supply support workers who are able to commit to a minimum of 2 days per week work.
- Providing support to students with severe and complex educational needs and helping them achieve their best within their studies
- Helping young adults attain the skills and knowledge required to transition into adult services
- Working alongside teachers, support staff and specialised professionals to best aid individual students and cater towards their personal development
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- An enthusiastic, committed and understanding character who is able to form relations with these children to best aid them
- Have an understanding of safeguarding
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A flexible schedule would be valuable
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to meredith.bell @reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business