- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
We are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistant (LSA) within a Special School in Hertfordshire within the Education Sector. Our client is looking for a passionate Learning Support Assistant (LSA). The successful Learning Support Assistant (LSA) will be joining a friendly, welcoming school that believes on making a good environment for both pupils and staff. The school offers ongoing training, a supportive team and long-term opportunities for career growth.
Main duties include:
* Supporting Autistic Learners aged 4-19
* Experience working with young people with Autism
* Working with Teachers, SLT, Parents and Carers to ensure the pupils within the school receive the best possible education platform
* Commit to a long term/permanent position starting from January 2020
To be successful:
* Have experience working with pupils on the Autistic Spectrum
* Have relevant training or experience surrounding ASC/ASD
* Have the passion to make a positive impact on the lives of the learners within the school
Benefits of Working for the SEN School:
Our client cares about their staff, recognise the importance of training and development and support our social workers to reach their full potential. They have a clear Workforce Development Strategy, with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Why Choose Adapt Recruit?
We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role at this SEN School further or any other opportunities we have in Hertfordshire please contact David Robson or email in your updated CV to us today
Role: Learning Support Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Apply for this job now.