- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently seeking a qualified and practically experienced Leasehold and Tenant Surveyor.
* To optimise and manage operational and investment property assets; to include Landlord and Tenants negotiations, acquisitions and disposals of property, surveys, valuations and the preparation of financial estimates and any related project work.
* To manage and maintain an up to date property asset register. This will include the review of assets, future options appraisals, developing business cases, through to advertising opportunities and evaluating submissions.
* To commission / procure / manage external consultants and to provide a client-side function.
* To take responsibility for the management of a portfolio in Property Holdings.
* To ensure performance targets relating to completion of professional work are met.
* Ensure any relevant valuation work is undertaken as required.
* To co-ordinate and deliver a range of property projects as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Previous experience of working in a property team
* Relevant property related degree (RICS approved).
* The post holder will be required to hold a clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle in order to undertake site visits, or will need to put in place appropriate travel alternatives (e.g. bicycle)
- ms project
About the company
GOVERNIX are a government and public service focused company which offer information for graduates with interest in pursuing a career within this large employment field.
Whatever subject you have studied, we are here to give advice on how to apply your degree to a career in the government and public service sector.
We have a range of information regarding internships and placements, part-time jobs, full-time jobs and graduate jobs, as well as enterprise and student start ups.
GOVERNIX will help you profile for success.