- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
With over $8.6 billion of assets under management and development, CA have recently launched their European strategy with a considerable pipeline of PBSA and Build to Rent (BTR) assets to be mobilised over the next two years. The operations will be led by their subsidiary CA Management Services, providing best-in-class experiences for residents living in their developments by putting people first in every single decision they make.
As we expand across the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our Sales & Marketing team as Leasing & Marketing Manager. Your role will be pivotal to driving the overall performance of our Sheffield Student Accommodation development, ensuring a world class consumer brand experience. Responsible for the successful lease up of your building and supporting the local marketing, you will be leading and mentoring a team of student staff to deliver on the ultimate occupancy goal.
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and customer-oriented individual, with the ability to drive a team and implement strategic marketing initiatives. You will have a strong background in leasing and sales management and embrace the opportunity to be innovative.
* Responsible for the successful lease-up of your development
* Being an expert in your knowledge of leasing performance
* Managing the successful mobilisation of the leasing office
* Providing world class service and demonstrating a personal desire for delivering on customers' needs
* Developing a solid understanding of the local University and competition
* Recruiting and developing an exceptional team of student staff
* Setting clear objectives and regularly monitoring performance of the team
* Developing strong, meaningful relationships with local student institutions
* Understanding the demographic of customers and showcasing a strong understanding of local University life
* Ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly sales are reported efficiently and effectively
* Encouraging your team to input their ideas and rewarding them to do so. Ensuring that they understand the importance of their role to the leasing of the property.
* Accountable for solid customer retention and recommendation performance
* Involvement in providing advertising/marketing ideas and proposing local content for the company's social media content
* Liaising with local businesses to maintain a positive image and seek potential partnerships
Skills and requirements:
* Sales experience ideally within the UK Student Accommodation industry
* Leasing experience is desirable
* Ability to develop and implement creative and strategic marketing initiatives
* Knowledge of cross-platform advertising sales, marketing, event and related search
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
* Impeccable customer service and personal desire to exceed customers' expectations
* IT competent - proficiency with Microsoft and CRM systems
* Proven success in a sales environment
* An exceptional team player, with the passion to help drive growth of a business
* Analytical and strategic in your vision
* A true people person with charisma and passion
* Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
This represents an opportunity for those who thrive on putting people first, opening the door for professionals from customer focused backgrounds of hospitality, retail and leisure etc. CA are offering market leading remuneration packages and exciting career progression opportunities. If you are interested in joining our growing and creative team, apply today.
Please note, this position will be for an August/September start date and applicants can expect to hear from week commencing 1st June.
About the company