- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will have responsibility for the oversight of the Payables, Receivables and Cash book.
My client are a well-established business based in Bournemouth. They specialise in the Manufacturing and Engineering industry, and are looking for a new Ledger Supervisor to joint he established team, overseeing three members of staff.
As a Ledger Supervisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and management of a team of 3 to provide a first class service to the business group.
- Prioritising individual work loads to ensure ledgers are maintained and up to date and ensuring cover is provided during absences.
- Posting of invoices to Accounting system - Sage 200.
- Intercompany reconciliations and act as focal point for all such matters within the Group.
- Weekly cash flow reporting with analysis to group.
- Maintenance of sub ledgers ensuring all accounts remain up to date and fully reconciled.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments schedules.
- Assisting with month end routines as required.
To be successful in your application for Ledger Supervisor, you should have:
- Systems proficiency in Excel and a solid working understanding of Sage 200 accounts software packages or similar.
- Ability to work with a variety of departments and people at all levels.
- A focused and determined individual who can oversee the processing of very large volumes of transactions, managing a team of people.
- Must have the desire to be hands-on as required.
- Ability to work in a complex operating environment and engender confidence through your involvement with department heads, senior management and financial staff.
- Confident individual with strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Very Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- "Ledger" OR "Finance" OR "Accounts" OR "Payables" OR "Receivables" OR "Cash" OR "Credit"