- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
Are you experienced with RTA injury cases and are looking for your next career?
An award-winning national law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Advisor to join their team at their office in Glasgow.
Our client is an award-winning law firm with a strong reputation for excellent client service and effective operational management. They pride themselves in the investment of its people for career enhancement and progression.
The Role - Legal Advisor
As an experienced Legal Advisor, you will handle RTA personal injury cases pre-litigation as well as none personal injury RTA cases.
* Experience and knowledge of RTA Scottish Protocol PI cases as well as non-PI RTA cases
* You must be able to handle high volume case loads
* Be able to liaise appropriately with third party insurers, sources, medical agencies, experts, and solicitors to ensure that all cases are actively progressed
* Good awareness of other relevant areas of regulation and statutory regulation effecting the industry
* Be able to work confidently and independently and achieve KPI's
* Strong IT and case management skills
Flexible working, retail discounts, subsidised social events, discounted gym membership plus much more.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Chris Rafferty for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.