- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER, GB
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join our Claims Disputed department based in our Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with queries relating to funding
- Working closely with our Legal Advisors and advising them of any queries
- Producing letters
- Helping obtain information from client
- Chasing medical insurance documentation
- Securing invoices from suppliers
- Providing administrative support
- Collecting and distributing team post
- Ad hoc case management duties
- Relevant administration experience
- Knowledge of legal processes is desirable but not essential
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please select “Apply now” and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Job Type: Full-time