- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £80,000.00 - £110,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Our client based in central London are a real estate investment company with a net-worth portfolio of over £2billion.
Due to expansion and a new global London HQ, our client are seeking an experienced Legal Counsel.
You will be responsible for a variety of work including reviewing and negotiation of complex commercial contracts and strategic contractual arrangements (Global).
We are looking for a genuine team player who can take ownership of the following:- - Negotiate contracts, including international contracts.
- Review and drafting a broad range of complex, international agreements with a diverse range of customers, partners and suppliers, including collaboration agreements, and terms and conditions.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with the legal requirements (including regulatory monitoring)
- Coordinate with external lawyers.
- Prepare internal and external legal documents e.g. board resolutions, loan agreements.
- Execute, check, file and archive administrative, legal documents.
- Deal with drafting and follow-up of the instructions and legal documentation relevant for the activities of the business.
- Work collaboratively as a recognised legal expert integrated in a multi-disciplinary team, including liaising with and advising senior Directors and partners.
- Execute and ensure timely delivery of quality service.
- Monitor and keep up to date with legislative changes and relevant case law and being responsible for communicating bespoke and practical advice to colleagues both within the Legal team, and to colleagues within the business.
- Assisting with wider business and ad-hoc legal activities as required.
- Strong In-house Legal Counsel experience
- Able to analyse legal and business risks and propose creative, business-oriented solutions
- Able to negotiate
- real estate