- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Legal Information Officer
Full time, Perm
Up to £30,000
A full-service global law firm are looking for an information officer to join their growing team in Liverpool.
You will be assisting different departments throughout the firm, providing research findings, briefings and any additional information.
* Conducting and delivering legal and business research
* Taking briefings from senior members
* Using online and print resources
* Collaborating with colleagues to work to deadlines
* Providing administration support
* Produce and deliver research training
* Similar experience in a previous role
* Excellent communication skills
* Can work as a team
* Good problem-solving skills
* Able to work to deadlines
* Able to speak to all levels of seniority
* Not essential: a degree in information management or librarian or similar
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.