- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 gross per year
Position: Legal PA (Construction / Real Estate)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: circa £25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Legal PA looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record in a role supporting partner and fee earner level? Do you want to work within a leading firm?
HRC Recruitment is currently working with a leading firm based in Glasgow City Centre, to recruit for an experienced Legal PA, supporting within a Real Estate / Construction environment.
Working as part of a busy & successful team, what would your daily duties include?
- Providing a full and confidential secretarial / PA support to Senior Members of staff
- Digital Dictation of general correspondence, reports, memos and emails
- Diary Management
- Organising travel
- Arranging lunches and events
- Managing reports
- Assisting with Business Development
- Administration of billing procedures
- Copy typing of reports and case notes
- Dealing with telephone calls into the department
- Extensive administrative support as required.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience of supporting at Senior Partner Level, a proven track record is essential. You will also have solid experience in PA support to a busy team. Previous experience from a Legal Environment is essential, ideally from construction or real estate.
To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hardworking and able to work to tight deadlines.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
- real estate