- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Are you a Legal Secretary who obtains a good background of experience within Residential Conveyancing? If so, then Sacco Mann's client is seeking an experienced candidate to join their Sheffield based team.
The firm is a full-service law firm with success from delivering a high quality of legal advice to both businesses and private clients. The role of Legal Secretary will include working for a team within a high volume residential conveyancing environment.
The Legal Secretary role will include general duties such as:
- Diary and meeting management.
- Liaising with client and third parties over the telephone.
- A flexibility of working for other fee earners when required within the department.
- Drafting legal correspondence and documentation from digitally dictated material.
- Submitting searches and completing Land Registry Applications.
- Completing various forms and documents.
The ideal candidate will have excellent copy and digital audio typing skills with a good understanding of the need to prioritise when working with both clients and colleagues. You will ideally have excellent IT skills and have a digital audio typing speed of 60 wpm.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic Sheffield based role, or wish to receive further information, then please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann or simply apply to this advert. If you are not interested but know someone who is then we offer a fantastic referral scheme. Please visit the Sacco Mann website for more details.
- Legal Secretary
- Residential Conveyancing