- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ACS are looking for a Legal Secretary / Assistant to join the Liverpool office of a well-established law firm. The role is on a Part-Time basis; 2 days a week, 9:00AM to 5:30PM, Monday and Tuesdays.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist the department in dealing with residential conveyancing work.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking instructions from clients
- File creation
- Advising clients of any incurred cost, such as stamp duty and legal fees
- Providing quotes
- Conducting 'searches'
- Completion of SDLT/LTT forms
- Preparing transfer documents including, where appropriate, leases and mortgages
- Dealing with other parties involved with the transaction
- Dealing with post completion requirements
- Generally assist in all aspects of conveyancing
Requirements of the candidate are as follows:
- At least 12 months recent experience working in residential and/or commercial conveyancing
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and case management systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Confident and organised individual
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk) are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.