- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary who wants to work for a firm where you are appreciated and there is a real supportive and collaborative working environment? Would you enjoy working in a central environment with great travel networks within a bustling area of shops and eateries to enjoy on your lunch break?
Do you have experience in commercial property or a Legal specialism? Do you work with a strong standard of organisation and professionalism? Are you up for a challenge and do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Yes? Then read on…
I have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading firm based in Edinburgh city centre who are looking to recruit a permanent experienced Secretary preferably from a Legal background who specialises in Commercial/Property. The role is Fulltime Monday to Friday and you must be flexible to meet the needs of the business when required.
This is a busy role which where you will be assigned to a team of 9 solicitors and there is 4 partners in the division. You will work alongside 2 other secretaries supporting the whole team, providing complexed diary management, extensive administrative duties and delivering a high level of contact and communication internally and externally dealing with and directing queries as appropriate.
Some of your duties…
* Daily liaising and meeting with clients at all levels external and internal correspondence and providing updates daily
* Preparation of high quality documents for submission to external and internal parties
* Arranging travel
* Dealing with incoming communication (email, fax and post)
* Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and events
* Drafting short letters, memos or notes in a literate and professional manner
* Organising and attending meetings, ensure associate is correctly prepared
* Organising external and internal meetings-support if needed preparing the material and documentation and equipment for use
* Must have flexibility in your work approach
* Collating information for Fee earners support with processing of fees and appropriate froms completed.
* Prepare first draft documentation where appropriate, including keeping lawyers cases up to date with specific information
* Coordination of cheque requisitions and BACS authorisations and processing client monies and ensuring all supporting paperwork is completed promptly and accurately with partner authorisation
You will have:
* Exceptional organisational skills and task management
* Must be a self starter
* Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Flexible working approach
* Experience working in Property is desirable
The role is working 9-5 Monday to Friday and salary is dependant on experience.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.