- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client a Top 100 firm is looking to recruit a hard-working and confident secretary to join their team.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Audio/copy typing, including digital dictation
- Assisting/supporting solicitors and fee earners within the department
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- General administrative duties
- Diary management
- Document management
- Maintaining all filing systems effectively
The ideal candidate must have solid legal experience within Family Law.
A well organised secretary who is able to work under pressure and able to work to deadlines, with concise writing skills, spelling, punctuation and proof reading skills would suit this role.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.