- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
My client based within Leeds City Centre are looking for a Legal Secretary to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work within a growing, fast paced international law firm that has experienced growth on growth for the last three years.
With successful experience in a similar role, you will be extremely organised and confident working within a busy legal environment. You will be providing all administrative support related to transactions and the day to day operation of a busy office.
This is a fantastic time to join one of the best businesses within the Leeds area where you will really be encouraged to develop and grow with the business and you will receive full training and support.
The main duties of the role will be:- - Typing of legal correspondence, via audio/ copy typing
- Ensuring accurate filing and filing of documentation
- Diary Management for senior members of staff, making and amending appointments where necessary
- Prioritisation of workload in order to assist in managing caseloads efficiently
- Preparing document, correspondence, forms and checklists
- Maintaining and updating the in-house document management system
- Legal file management: including the opening, closing, archiving and retrieval of Legal files
- Booking meetings and events
- Handling telephone and email enquiries: including making and receiving calls and responding to emails
- Providing cover for colleagues during annual leave, sickness or at busy times and ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Handling client enquiries, ensuring action is taken where necessary
The ideal candidate will:- -Have experience of working within the legal field
-Be professional and presentable
-Have strong communication skills
-Be able to remain calm and professional at all times
-Have proven organisational skills
-Have excellent attention to detail
-Be able to work individually or as part of a team
For more information please contact Gemma Watmough
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
- Legal Secretary