- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
The Recpool Group are actively recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator on behalf of our client, based in Liverpool City Centre - a well-established and forward-thinking Lettings and Estate Agency. The role is a full-time position and offers immediate start where applicable.
- Organising and conducting property viewings
- Negotiating rental terms between landlords and tenants
- Ensuring all properties are fully compliant and meet all legislative requirements prior to letting.
- Conducting property inspections and recommending works to landlords for improvement of properties.
- Carrying out tenant referencing and pre-tenancy checks including right to rent.
- Visiting properties to photograph and produce marketing material.
- Maintaining client relationships and promoting excellent customer service at all times.
- Generating new business and increasing portfolio stock levels.
- Must have worked within a Lettings Negotiator role previously
- Professional and personable nature
- Comfortable dealing with clients face to face and over the phone
- Organised and conscientious
- Basic salary of £17,000 per year with potential OTE iro £25000
- Use of company pool car
- Full time permanent
- Great career opportunities
- Fantastic working environment
- Letting Negotiator
- customer service